Introduction to the Center for Project-Oriented Enginerring Education
The Project-Oriented Enginerring Education provides advice from experienced staff and precision equipment like 3-D printers for the purpose of supporting students and research labs with developing new products.
What can the Center do?
● Providing technical advice for product development in projects and research activities
- You can come and talk to us about your concerns regarding product development, such as the following!
What should be structure of experimental devices for my dissertation?
I have an experimental device on paper, but what materials should it be made of?
What kind of processing do I need to do to create the parts?
● Guidance and education on how to use 3-D printers and NC Processing Machines
- You can learn how to use processing machines that make precise and creative products and then use them!
I would like to use the NC Processing Machine to make some parts, but I do not know how to use the machine.
I would like to use the 3-D printer to make this prototype.
I would like to process this material, but which machine allows me to process it as I have it in my design?
● Hosting of technical exchange meetings like "Product Development Fridays"
- We have regular open discussion meetings about product development!